Collier and Catchpole National Delivery Pricing
Ordering from Collier and Catchpole not only gives you unbeatable prices, but also offers access to our knowledge web team. Deliveries will either be carried out by our own Collier and Catchpole fleet or by Marshalls Mono Ltd (sometimes subcontracted to a 3rd party delivery firm).
Please note that delivery exclusions apply to: Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Scilly, Isle Of Wight, Isle of Man and post codes AB, PR, PL, HS, KW, IV.
- Delivery Options: 1-3 Packs, equates to £72 per pack (includes VAT and added at the checkout)
• 4+ Packs FREE DELIVERY
• At checkout delivery dates will be offered provisionally.
• Deliveries are carried out Monday-Friday between 8am and 5pm.
• Lead times on all products are 5-10 working days (Subject to change).
The Technical Bit
- At checkout delivery dates will only ever be offered provisionally and there are no guarantees whatsoever. Deliveries are carried out Monday-Friday between 8am and 5pm and no absolute or specific times can be guaranteed;
• Collier and Catchpole will use reasonable endeavours to fulfil your order by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation but give no guarantee that delivery will be made on this date. In any event Collier and Catchpole will see that deliveries are made within 30 days. Where no delivery date is specified, then Collier and Catchpole will use reasonable endeavours to fulfil your order within 30 days of the date of the Dispatch Confirmation.
•If due to unforeseen circumstances delivery cannot be made on the prearranged day, we will contact you to arrange an alternative date. Collier and Catchpole cannot accept liability for any losses or expenses (whether direct, indirect or consequential), whatsoever by any delayed delivery.
• If you cancel the order on the date of delivery a haulage charge will be charged at cost to you.
• If you are unable to accept the goods or decline delivery, a re-delivery charge will be charged at cost to you.
• Goods will not be delivered unless signed for. If you are unable to take the delivery please contact Collier and Catchpole at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the delivery date to inform us where to leave the goods. If no prior contact is made, the goods will not be delivered and a re-delivery charge will be charged at cost to you.
• Before signing the delivery sheet please inspect the delivery for damage. Note any damage on the delivery sheet and hand back to the driver.
• Please advise Collier and Catchpole at email@example.com before delivery if there are any restrictions to the property which may cause difficulty for the delivery vehicles, for information purposes only. Collier and Catchpole shall use reasonable endeavours to take into account any advised restrictions to the property wherever possible; but under no contractual obligations to do so whatsoever.
• Typical vehicles used are 42 Tonne Articulated Lorries. Smaller vehicles can be requested; but there are no guarantees as to their availability.
• Deliveries will made kerbside as standard. If you require the vehicle to come further on to the property you do so entirely at your own risk and Collier and Catchpole cannot be liable for any damage however caused by the vehicle on the property whatsoever.
Damages can only be resolved if complying with the following:
- Damaged goods must be report to us within 48 hours of delivery.
- Photos of the damage is required.
- Report the damage to the delivery driver upon receipt giving details of the damage.