Driveline Priora Permeable Block Paving
Product DescriptionMarshalls Driveline Priora is a permeable alternative to Driveline 50. The patented Priora Block Paving Driveway System allows you to avoid the complicated and frustrating planning permission process. The unique patented Priora nib design allows surface water to pass between blocks into a specially calculated sub-base without compromising structural performance of the driveway.
- Choice of 6 colours Brindle, Bracken, Burnt Ochre, Buff, Charcoal and Red
- Available in single size 200 x 100 x 60mm
- No planning permission required
- 200x100x60, Bracken - £296.72 8.08m2 (Per Pack)
- 200x100x60, Brindle - £296.72 8.08m2 (Per Pack)
- 200x100x60, Buff - £292.97 8.08m2 (Per Pack)
- 200x100x60, Burnt Ochre - £296.72 8.08m2 (Per Pack)
- 200x100x60, Charcoal - £292.97 8.08m2 (Per Pack)
- 200x100x60, Red - £292.97 8.08m2 (Per Pack)
Need help with buying Marshalls products?
Technical and Product Queries
If you need assistance with technical product queries, such as suitability for use in specific areas, product specification or general product advice, then please contact Marshalls Technical Advisory Team on:
Phone: 0870 411 2233
Availability and Order Queries
If you need to ask a question relating to availability, ordering or delivery, please contact Collier & Catchpole on the following number or email address.
Phone: 01206 715500