Fairstone Antique Alverno Garden Paving
Product DescriptionMarshalls Fairstone Antique has a distressed riven finish. This paving range has been processed to achieve a worn look, similar to reclaimed flagstones. All Marshalls Fairstone Sandstone is sourced from Kota in India, as part of their ethical trading initiative. Fairstone Sandstone is one of the most durable and hard wearing Sandstone products available. Fairstone Antique can be matched with Fairstone Antique circles, setts, steps and walling.
- Suitable for all house or garden styles
- Comes in handy 15.5m2 Mixed Size Project Pack
- Choice of 4 colours, Silver Limestone Multi, Autumn Bronze Multi, Golden Sand Multi and Silver Birch Multi
- Distressed riven surface
- For every square metre of Fairstone paving sold, Marshalls will donate £1* to UNICEF
- 15.5m2 8 Mixed Size Project Pack, Autumn Bronze Multi - £660.52 15.5m2 (8 Mixed Size Per Project Pack)
- 15.5m2 8 Mixed Size Project Pack, Golden Sand Multi - £713.36 15.5m2 (8 Mixed Size Per Project Pack)
- 15.5m2 8 Mixed Size Project Pack, Silver Birch Multi - £660.52 15.5m2 (8 Mixed Size Per Project Pack)
- 15.5m2 8 Mixed Size Project Pack, Silver Limestone Multi - £601.06 15.5m2 (8 Mixed Size Per Project Pack)
Need help with buying Marshalls products?
Technical and Product Queries
If you need assistance with technical product queries, such as suitability for use in specific areas, product specification or general product advice, then please contact Marshalls Technical Advisory Team on:
Phone: 0870 411 2233
Availability and Order Queries
If you need to ask a question relating to availability, ordering or delivery, please contact Collier & Catchpole on the following number or email address.
Phone: 01206 715500